Director – Remo D’Souza
Producer – Ramesh S.Taurani, Salma Khan
Star Cast – Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Bobby Deol, Daisy Shah, Saqib Saleem & Freddy Daruwala.
1. Excellent photography.
Superb locations. Tons of flying bullets, exploding cars, high voltage action and extravagance are visible in every frame. Technically it’s a very high quality product.
2. Anil Kapoor’s performance is the only saving grace from the top notch star casts.
1. Salman khan disappoints badly. Throughout the film, his expressions are constant. Rest of the star casts (Jacqueline Fernandez, Bobby Deol, Daisy Shah, Saqib Saleem & Freddy Daruwala) look like junior artists.
2. Story hardly exists; horrible screenplay and dailogues are not even functional. In nutshell, the writing is terrible in all the 3 departments.
3. In the entire film, there’s hardly any suspense. Abbas Mustan’s Race 1 & 2 (2008/2013) thrills were totally missing in Race 3.
4. Director Rohit Shetty would get complexity if he sees the number of high brand imported cars exploding in Race 3.
5. Why is the film made in 3D?Sheer waste of technology, money & energy on this mindless and idiotic film.
6. Die hard fans of Salman Khan too, will be deeply disappointed. In fact many of them would give it a miss.
7. Remo D’Souza’s 90% of the work has been taken care by the action choreographer (Thomas Strenthers). Though many action scenes are too long & boring.
8. Word of month will be negative & this will be detrimental to the film’s business.
9. Bad come back film for Bobby deol.
10. Horrible first half. Though nothing’s great in the second half either.
11. If the entire film is re-edited, the result would be the same.
12. No entertainment, no emotional scenes (though Salman Khan for hundred of times keeps on saying “Family”)
13. Not a single song is hit.
We request the producer of this film, for God’s sake, don’t threaten the audience by making Race 4.
Film has taken a good opening (50 to 55%) & likely to do good business by weekend due to Eid and weekend holidays.
The Real test will be on Monday.
(Film promos were disappointing & failed to create any curiosity among the masses. Film will struggle to reach 200 Cr mark)
Distributors are likely to suffer losses in Race 3 ,similar to last year’s Eid release of Salman Khan – Tubelight (23/6/2017).